Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Raspberry chocolate chip blondie coma

Oof. I just gorged myself on a big hunk of raspberry chocolate chip blondies from "Vegan With a Vengeance".

Raspberry chocolate chip blondie

They are sweet, melty, tart, creamy, crumbly, magnificent divine things, delicious enough to make me do unspeakable things.

Raspberry chocolate chip blondies

I made them because I'm having coffee tomorrow with a woman I'm interviewing for a story. When we set up the appointment she said, "Oh, I heard you on a radio show the other day, and I was sad to hear you say you're vegan. I'm quite a baker, and I was hoping to bake something for you. I'm really sad you can't have yummy baked goods."

So I baked delicious vegan goodies for her instead! Wait until she gets a load of these.

No comments: